The renovation of the Coliseum is intended to:
- Ensure that the game-day experience provides all fans options to enjoy the stadium’s new amenities while recognizing the loyalty of our long-time fans.
- Provide our football team with a first-class facility and a tremendous home field advantage.
- Create long-term revenue streams so that USC Athletics can sustain its excellence across ALL sports for generations to come.
- And, of course, to preserve the historical integrity of the Coliseum.
- Replacing every seat in the stadium and installing handrails throughout the stadium.
- Adding aisles, widening seats and increasing legroom in many sections.
- Building a new structure on the south side of the stadium that will include suites, loge boxes, club seats, a new concourse, and a new press box.
- Restoring the iconic peristyle to more closely resemble the stadium’s original design.
- Updating/installing Wi-Fi technology throughout the venue.
- Improving audio and video, including two new large screens at the east end of the stadium.
- Adding new concession stands, and improving existing stands.
- Upgrading entry concourses.
- Installing new field and stadium lighting.
- Replacing the electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems to meet current standards.
Scholarship Club Tower
Scholarship Club Tower
In recognition of the critical support made by Scholarship Club members to student-athlete excellence, USC Athletics is pleased to name the new structure on the south side of the Coliseum “The Scholarship Club Tower.”
The Scholarship Club Tower will feature the Founder’s Suites and Founder’s Club, Suites, Loge Boxes, Club Seats and Club Lounge. Seating within the Scholarship Club Tower requires an annual Trojan Athletic Fund membership and a one-time capital gift to USC Athletics.
Located just outside of the Peristyle, the Coliseum Renovation Preview Center will provide an opportunity to journey through the Coliseum’s history, relive memorable USC Football moments, visualize new amenities and conceptualize the future game day experience.
Personal tours with a Trojan Athletic Fund or USC Athletics representative are by appointment only. Trojan Athletic Fund Members, in order of membership level, will have the opportunity to schedule appointments over the next several months. More information for how season ticket holders, renovation insiders and members of the general public may visit the preview center to be provided at a later date.
The Coliseum Renovation Preview Center was constructed by Penwal Industries. As a member of our Trojan Athletic Fund family, through a generous gift in kind, led by Chris Pennington and his daughter Paige, Penwal’s ‘concept thru completion’ capabilities included design, engineering, custom fabrication (interior & exterior components), project management and installation. The successful and amazing renovated space officially opened on April 14, 2016.
Coliseum Historic Tours
Self-Guided Tours: $10/Per Person – 10:00am to 4:00pm (Wednesday-Sunday)
Guided Tours: $25/Per Person – 10:30am and 1:30pm (Wednesday-Sunday)
Advance tickets available at Ticketmaster or Coliseum Tour Ticket Booth at Gate 28. Guided Tours are 90-minutes in length.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037 United States